Wednesday 4 February 2015

New Wardrobe Picks!


So I know it's February and I should probably be thinking about new spring wardrobe additions, not over sized jumpers. But...who doesn't love an oversized jumper, right?! I've been perusing the USC sales section for a while now trying to resist the temptation to buy anything, however I gave in, oops...
I picked up this Rock and Rags slogan jumper. I got the M-L size for extra room! It's a super comfy, over sized, perfect slouchy jumper for those cold evenings! Definitely recommend picking this up, it's still available as this goes up!
Another earlier purchase from USC was a beautiful pair of Firetrap Vogue Boots. The sale price was just as beautiful so I snapped them up! I got them in brown rather than black to bring a bit more variety to my shoe collection. I feel like they will be a pair of boots that stays with me for a long time; they definitely need a bit more breaking in and wear to make them the boots I'd like them to be!
It's been a while since I went clothes shopping on the highstreet, so I popped into town and wandered in to New Look to see what was happening. Walked in and spotted this pretty Monochrome Bar Back Raglan T-Shirt. One of those staple pieces you can wear by itself or dress up! The back detail was the thing that made the purchase for me! Pretty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment