Wednesday 29 April 2015

Shake That Hump Day Feeling!


I woke up this morning feeling pretty meh. So to try and shake that hump day feeling I raided my stash to find some feel good products! Hopped into a nice hot shower to wake me up a bit, then got out and applied the Soap & Glory The Fab Pore 2-in-1 Facial Mask & Peel to my t-zone for about 10-15 minutes. This mask feels tingly and refreshing and minimises pores like a dream!
Sanctuary Spa are one of my favourite brands at the moment, and the Body Lotion is lovely! It smells luxurious and absorbs into the skin so quickly, so you're not left with that sticky, greasy feeling. The Hand & Cuticle Scrub is from the same range as the body lotion, and leaves hands feeling brand new.

A morning of relaxing definitely helps to combat that meh feeling of a Wednesday; onwards and upwards! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the sanctuary spa classic range, it smells so nice x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely one of my favourite brands atm! x

      Delete
  2. I'd never used any of the Sanctuary Spa range until a friend was having a clear out & was throwing out an unused bottle of the body lotion so I gave it a try & now it's one of my must haves! Smells so great & is super soft & doesn't irritate my skin I love it! Ps congrats on 1000 page views x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body lotion is lovely! It sinks in so quick and leaves skin so soft! Thanks Jen :) x

      Delete