Monday 18 May 2015

My Little Box | May 2015


The last month has gone so quick, and it's time for My Little Box to drop through my door again. This time it's a 'Provence' theme. I love that theres always a cute or inspiring quote on the inside of the outer packing box. This time it was a little scenario of being in Provence - lovely! The actual box has a delicate, blue floral pattern around the outside which is delightful! This month contained some lovely items, and a lot of L'Occitane products - exciting!


Let's start with the L'Occitane products. First off the Mer & Mistral Shower Gel, this has a nice fresh smell that would be great for waking you up in the morning and keep that clean feeling all day.  (175ml £12). I love L'Occitane hand creams, I always have one in my handbag, and now I have the Roses Et Reines Hand And Nail Cream (75ml £14). It's beautifully rose scented, not sticky at all, and sinks into the skin very quickly!
The Verbena Body Lotion (250ml £20) reminds me of being on holiday! It smells like citrus and spa products, and mmm just yes! It sinks in to the skin so quick and leaves skin so soft! The Verbena Leaf Soap (75g £4.50) has the same smell, and acts like a scrub as well as a soap. It has crushed verbena leaves in it to exfoliate the skin. Nice little multi use product!

Also in the bag of goodness was the Amazing Eyeshadow Crayon by My Little Beauty (£9). It's a coppery shimmery brown which would look lovely with any eye colour - especially brown eyes. The My Little Beauty product of the box is always interesting because you never know what you will get and you can't pick it up anywhere else.

In the rest of the box there was My Little Doll Magnets (£6) - a selection of magnets, in the style of the My Little Box characters and cute illustrations. And to keep you busy in the sunny, longer evenings we're getting now, this month they included The Sunny Cuff (£15).


A gold cuff with two reels of thread to weave in to the holes in the cuff. The possibilities and personalisation are endless! It's one of the many things I love about My Little Box, there's always something different in them - thank you MLB!

Did you receive MLB in May? Or any other subscription boxes? Let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment