Thursday 21 May 2015

Favourite Mineral Foundation!


Most days I'm not really a foundation wearer, however whenever I feel like I need a bit more coverage lately I've been reaching for the L'Oreal True Match Mineral Foundation. It evens everything out like a dream! I have the shade Creamy Beige which is much better for the summer months, and when I have a bit more of a tan! And I recently picked up the shade Golden Ivory for my paler months, which is right about now!

The only thing I dislike about this product - the packaging! It's all well and good to start off with, the minute you turn it upside down, or it's in your makeup bag rolling around it's just like 'nope, I will never be ok again, and I will cover you and everything near you in foundation!' The powder comes through the holes and the minute you take off the brush section the whole top bit is full of product and difficult to deal with. It could do with a little stopper plastic bit to cover the holes when not in use.

Messiest packaging!! 

Here's a before and after so you can see the coverage. I've been trying to embrace natural skin lately, so only using foundation where I really need the cover - so to cover redness or patchiness - thank you to Lisa Eldridge for reinforcing that idea!


I'm wearing Golden Ivory in this photo, much better match for me at the moment! I feel like this foundation will get a lot of wear throughout the summer because it feels so light/non existent on the skin!

What are you favourite mineral foundations? Have you tried this one and loved it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment