Saturday 6 June 2015

Discovering Amazonian Clay!


Here's the first of many blog posts on the products I purchased at BeautyCon London! This is the Tarte Clay Pot Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Bronze. It came with the Etch & Sketch Double-Ended Bamboo Liner Brush. I have the Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown which is a cheaper alternative to this, however I much prefer the Tarte version. 
It's the perfect chocolate-y brown liner that everyone should own! Although it looks quite shimmery in the pot, it's really not! The colour is just perfect to emphasise my eye colour, and make my lashes look thick when tight lined! And the pigmentation, oh wow! So pigmented! And once applied, it's there to stay! That said, it's not difficult to remove at the end of the night! 
When it comes to the brush, it's the ideal partner to the liner! I've never used an angled liner brush before, always thought they were a bit gimmicky. But oh my, I've been missing out! Liner glides on at the perfect angle and so close to the lash line, I'm kicking myself for not having one before! 

Have you tried this beautiful liner? What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment