Monday 1 June 2015

May Favourites!



This month has been a true test of shopping my stash, as well as picking up some beautiful new items. Having a massive clear and sort out made me realise I either have too much, or a shocking organisation system - ie. no system at all! 

My skin has been very temperamental lately, and quite frankly doing my nut in! When having a sort out I found the Monu Soothing Hawaii Facial Treatment Oil. If you want to see my first thoughts on it check out my post here. It’s become one of my favourite things that I’ve added into my evening skincare routine for a while! It’s also one of those products that never seems to go down a lot in the bottle so I’m hoping it will last me a while; not that’s a huge deal because I will definitely repurchase it!

I feel like this months favourites is going to be a bit same-y to my latest blog posts, but what can I say, I’ve really been loving these products!
The L’Oreal The Minerals True Match Mineral Powder Foundation in Golden Ivory has pretty much been the only foundation I’ve worn this month! Again, check out a more in depth look at this beaut here. 

The Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask has made it’s way on to my face a lot in the month of May. Those long days at work, when all you want to do when you get home is make a cup of tea, slouch on the sofa, and relax. This mask is a perfect addition to that routine. The warming feeling makes everything feel better and makes you forget about the day and helps you switch off. Do nothing for 5 minutes, wash it off, have better looking skin - win on every level! 

I’ve been on the hunt for a small, simple nose ring for a while - after I lost the one I loved in my sleep :( I was recommended a few by friends, and headed to Claire’s and picked up two delicate rings with a small ball on them. See I picked up two, I’ve learnt from losing the favourite! Not as silly as I look! 

It’s been a while since I added different favourites into these posts so…
My favourite album this month has been 1989 by Taylor Swift. It started with Blank Space and Style being guilty pleasures, then the more I heard of it I caved and bought the album! Yes I know I’ll probably get a lot of grief for that - but oh well!

I did a fair bit of clothes shopping in May so I’m sure they’ll be numerous clothing favourites in June.

What have been your favourites in May? Can you suggest any products you think I’ll love and may sneak into June’s favourites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment