Friday 17 July 2015

Favourite Polishes!


Since my Nails in need of TLC! post, I've been trying my hardest to take care of my nails. I've had a few great attempts and a couple of horrible, horrible failures!

I feel it's all about finding a nail polish you really want to wear; almost like when you're on a diet and have a 'goal outfit' to fit into...sort of haha. Essie Maximillian Strasse Her is that shade for me! I've not quite got there on my finger nails yet, however, I've been loving it on my toes! The open toed shoes have made an appearance and therefore painting my toe nails doesn't seem pointless - woo summer! 

I've also been loving the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Blue Grape. A beautiful deep royal blue shade. If you use this make sure to use a base coat first, as it tends to stain your nails and hang around for a while after, despite the best effort to remove it!

Currently on my toes is another one from the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine range and it is the shade Almond. Its a very easy to wear shade, that is quite sophisticated and chic. It's a good dupe for Nails Inc. Porchester Square! 

2 comments:

  1. Essie and Barry M are some of my favourite nail polish brands, but I still love Topshop nail polishes too x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried any of the Topshop polishes, any recommendations? Love your blog, your photos are beautiful! x

      Delete