Monday 3 August 2015

Camping Essentials!


Ok, I want to get one thing out the way before this post continues...Sorry for being MIA for a while. The blog headed onto the back burner for a few more pressing things, but I'm back! And here to stay! 

So a few weeks ago I went on a camping trip. I was so looking forward to relaxing, not worrying about anything and getting to see a new place! All of those things happened, and it was so lovely! In fact I had a makeup free week and loved it! I took the time to focus more on my skin. Giving it a week to breathe, and just soak up the fresh air and all the good stuff! 

The night before we left, I cleansed my face with the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and applied the beautiful Monu Hawaii Facial Treatment Oil. Massaging it into my face in circular motions gave me the perfect start to a relaxing week off! 

Whilst away the two products I appreciated the most were the Benefit Dream Screen and the Sanctuary Spa Pore Refining Toner. It got really sunny a few days and Dream Screen came to the rescue to keep my face protected from the rays! It's SPF 45 and oil free, so you know you're covered, yet at the same time don't feel caked in sun cream and you don't experience that horrible sweaty feeling! 
Now camping involves tents, obviously. Tents get incredibly hot when the sun makes an appearance. The life safer was the refreshing spritz of the SS Toner! Just what you need when you feel a bit hot and flustered! Perfect!

In the mornings I applied the La Roche-Posay Anti-Redness Moisturizer. It too has SPF in it, so added protection! I love this moisturiser, I find it's a great base for makeup as well! And in the evenings I applied the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I have no bad words for this product! 

So I kept it simple, but took the necessities, and found the perfect combination for camping!



2 comments:

  1. The Origins mask is a must have whenever I go away because my skin always dries up and get's irritated x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same! It's one of those products I really wish I'd discovered sooner! Love it! x

      Delete