Saturday 28 November 2015

A Glorious Cleanse And Polish?


Since the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish came into my life, it changed the way I removed my makeup. Gone were the days of the dreaded makeup wipes, yes I know, don't do it! As much as I love the C&P, I'm always up for trying new things! I also love the Garnier Micellar Water for removing makeup.

I found the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk on the shelves of Boots and thought I'd give it a go! I love the name of this, it's super cute! Well aren't all Soap and Glory products the same?! It has a scent to it that won't be for everyone. The first time I used it I could feel my skin tingle and become a bit sensitive to the fragrance. But when it came to removing makeup, the products are pretty much identical. Waterproof mascara - not a problem! Because its a cleansing milk, it's quite a runny consistency. I rub it between my fingers and massage it into my face, leaving my eyes till last; using the last bit of product to remove any eye makeup. There's nothing worse than getting products in your eyes! I then use a trusty muslin cloth to wipe away all of the product.
My skin felt so clean and fresh after the first use.

When it comes to price, this is a great alternative to the LE Cleanse and Polish. It comes in at £8 - and you get a whopping 350ml of product. The Cleanse and Polish is £14 for 100ml.

I'd recommend both products completely! If you have more sensitive skin, Cleanse and Polish is probably the one for you. But if you're wanting something a little better on price point give the Cleansing Milk a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment