Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Excuse the clicheness of this however...Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great 2015 and roll on 2016. This new year holds some very promising things so we will see! May it be an adventure! 

So the preparations for going out for New Years Eve started with me getting back from work and debating whether to have a nap or not...instead I decided to paint my nails! I'm in love with Barry M Speedy Nail Paint in Dragster. It's a beautiful dark grey that makes nails look stunning! Now when I paint my nails I'm so impatient so I always tend to go for quick dry polishes just to make the process a whole lot easier! And because it was New Years there had to be a bit of sparkle going on! So I grabbed a good old washing up sponge, cut a corner off, dipped the little wedge into the festive sparkly Pantone Universe silver polish (can't find it anywhere online, but any sparkly polish would do!) and worked from the top of my nail down to create sparkly tips. I was impressed that I painted both hands without a single cockup! Win! 

New Years wouldn't be right without a red lip, so I donned the trusted Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Personne ne Rouge and started the night with a well deserved g&t! 


No comments:

Post a Comment