Monday 29 June 2015

Perfect Brows With Eylure!


When it comes to my makeup, if I want a simple face, I will always fill in my brows;  can't leave the house without them! I've been a huge fan of the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil and still am! But it's always nice to try something new! 
I picked this up in No.20 Mid Brown. This is a nice shade for me, however it is a little on the warm side,  but that can be worked around. It's an easy pencil to keep sharp and precise, which is important when it comes to getting the perfect brows. The formula is very nice and the pencil is quite hard. It's the ideal all in one product for on the go as it has the spoolie on the other end - perfect for brushing those unruly brows through to begin with and to keep them in place throughout the day! 

Have you tried any Eylure products? If so, let me know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment